Thursday, September 10, 2020

Timber Gnomes

When I started working from home due to COVID-19, I converted my sewing room into a home office.  About a month ago, I started cleaning out some of the boxes from our office move 5 years ago and started getting the quilting bug after seeing my gorgeous fabrics again.  A few weeks ago, we took a trip to Iowa and we stopped at a couple quilt shops where I saw the Timber Gnomes fabric collection.  The first shop I bought the panel, a yard of the horizontal stripe print and a couple fat quarters not knowing what I would make with it.  The next store had a wall-hanging quilt kit which I bought and started working on today. The kit uses the pattern Grand Stand.  I am going to substitute the two wide accent blocks with the horizontal stripe print I bought separately. 

Below is the picture I took of the sample in the quilt shop.




No comments: