Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,

I wanted to tell you I've been a good girl this year. Since I figure by now you're up with the latest technology and have access to the internet, I'd post my wish list here.
  • Sampler of different thread brands for my Voyager. (I've been too chicken to try anything but King Tut and Aurifil for fear that I'll have problems.)
  • 1 bolt of Kona Snow fabric.
  • 1 bolt of Kona Black fabric.
  • Gift certificate for Fat Quarter Shop.
  • New Koala sewing/cutting table.
  • An embroidery machine.
Hey, a girl can dream can't she?!?!?

Seriously, the things I really want can't be bought at a store. Just to name a few.....I wish for health for my family and friends, the economy to pick up so people can get their jobs back or keep their jobs, and peace throughout the world.

I wish everyone Happy and Blessed Holidays.

No comments: