Saturday, November 29, 2008

Post Thanksgiving

The boys and I have been feeling kinda sluggish since Thanksgiving. Yesterday morning I loaded the Winter X backing to the frame, but that was about it. Later in the afternoon I went to My Sister's Quilt Shoppe's Grand Opening. I bought five 1 yd background pieces of Merry & Bright for the Merry Christmas to All applique project. We didn't go near the "regular" stores though.

I'm determined not to waste my last three days off. This morning I did a little bit of sewing and re-organizing in the sewing room. We decided to clean out the chest freezer too since we were making a trip to the dump. Also brought out a couple Christmas decorations. After I get off the computer I'm heading back to work on Santa's Got the Goods. Tonight we're heading to Brookfield for a basketball game.

1 comment:

Lady Beekeeper said...

Look at your boys! What a lovely, lovely photo. They are sure sweet.