Monday, November 24, 2008

Snow & Santa

Overnight we got our first "real" snowfall of the season. The weatherman had said about 1/2 inch but when I left for work it was well over an inch. At least he got the snow part right. The roads were pretty greasy....and most of the time you didn't know where you were on the road. I was pretty cautious though. You never know the first couple of snowfalls because it seems everyone has to re-learn how to drive in snow. Thankfully, everyone "behaved" today.

Tonight I decided to get some practice on my stashbusting pledge and start a project that was on my "waiting" list. So I pulled out the Santa's Got the Goods kit (a fabric collection from last year). The middle is a panel and unfortunately it's going to be a little wonky because I had to square it up and they didn't do a very good job cutting. But I am working on it!!!

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Santas Got The Goods is very cute. I don't think I've seen that one. I get very frustrated that some panels aren't printed straight on the fabric. There's no way you could square them up.