Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mid-Week Update

Not much sewing going on here. Last night was the beginning of the high school basketball season. We've been going to boys basketball games since 1992, but the last 3-4 years the local girls have been really good too, so we've been watching both. Now that hubby works weird hours we usually just go to the home games. This week they're on shutdown so we drove up to Green Bay. The girls won! So from now until March madness is over, we'll be busy going to games 1 or 2 nights a week.

I've received an early Christmas present from hubby. He never knows what to buy me for Christmas so I mentioned that he could buy me a bolt of batting. It came today!

Tomorrow we're going to my mom's at noon and then by hubby's parents around 4:00 for the turkey feast. I definitely will need to walk a couple miles on Friday! I wonder if anyone would notice if I wore sweat pants to make room for all this food!!!

I'm wishing everyone a Happy and Safe Thanksgiving!!! If you're going shopping on Friday, remember to be NICE!!!! No pushing and shoving! LOL

No comments: