Sunday, December 21, 2008

Stash Report 12/21

I had a bad week. It really wasn't my fault though....my head cold made me delirious! I didn't know what I was doing. Here is the damages this week. My Sunshine Sewing package (which I posted about last week) arrived filled with 16 yards of Califon and a couple misc. border/background fabrics. Then I ordered 14 yards of Snowflakes Welcome and some background fabric from Quilt Fabric Closeouts. The Snowflakes Welcome fabric will be used with two panels I had bought earlier this year. Gulp, it didn't seem like I ordered that much. The good news is that all were on sale. The bad news is that I didn't use any fabric that I can report.

My numbers to date:

Fabric Added This Week: 30 yards
Fabric Added as of Apr. '08: 326.5 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used Year to Date: 99 yards

I did manage to get the Moroccan Spice blocks sewn into a top. I still need to add two borders. I'm thinking a small cream inner border and a multi-print for the outer border. Here's where I need some advice....I'm thinking of getting a multi-print that has more green than orange to offset all of the burnt orange? Will that work?


2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

So sorry your cold left you feeling "punk". But on the borders, GREEN is always a good color!

Randi said...

A nearby fabric shop is have a going out of business sale...I plan on going to peruse what is left, the day after Christmas. I hope there's still some good stuff...because I really want to come home with some new fabric! Right here at the end of the year, too...it will wreck my year end total, but oh well!