Friday, January 30, 2009

It's 5:00 Somewhere!!!

Thank goodness it's Friday! This has been a long week. It's either feast (beginning of the week) or famine (end of the week) at work. I don't like it when it's slow. The time goes slow, and I keep thinking about all the other productive things I could be doing, like sewing!!!

I took some PTO time yesterday afternoon and got the binding machine sewn to the front of the Not So Top Secret project. I started hand sewing to the back but then started getting a headache so I stopped.

Tomorrow hubby is working, and I hope to get lots accomplished in the sewing room, like:
  1. Work on sawtooth stars for group QOV.
  2. Continue working on binding NSTS.
  3. Make Apple Cider Medallion Block #2.
  4. Work on cutting PPS08 inner border strips into rectangles.
I've been thinking about PPS08 and Heritage lying in various stages in the sewing room. Normally I don't have a problem with this, but for whatever reason it's been bugging me lately, probably because they both take up a lot of room. So February I'm going to concentrate on getting PPS08 and Heritage made into tops. I also want to make a tote bag. I've been putting it off to work on other stuff, but I'm just gonna do it!

No comments: