Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday Check-in

I sure am glad I started the month strong because my sewing has been almost non-existent. The only time I get to sew is when I get to leave work early and the weekends when hubby works. Speaking of leaving work early, yesterday was one of those days. I worked on quilting the Not So Top Secret QOV top which is about three-fourths done before I had to leave for the basketball game. Hopefully I can finish up the quilting tonight and start on the binding tomorrow.

Monday night I also finished sewing the inner border strips for PPS08. The picture below is what it will look like when I get it finished. I have a lot more to do.

I hope to get a bunch of sewing in this weekend but Sunday I may have to go to a dog show. MIL has been having problems with her knees and she doesn't know if she'll be able to show both Saturday and Sunday. I hope I don't have to because I get so nervous/worked up that I get sick. I like working in the background/under the radar.

No comments: