Monday, February 23, 2009

Square Dance Kids Revisited

After I finished my Apple Cider BOM block yesterday, I got sidetracked. I had the Square Dance Kids top (First Stage) sitting out and it had gotten in the way a couple times so I decided it was time to mark it so I could get the top done. The first picture is of it marked up. The second picture shows the two bottom rows after they're cut and re-sewn together. I love the effect, but man this is a lot of work. The pattern is in the Square Dance book by Martha Thompson.

This week I'll be pretty busy at work so I'm not sure how much more I'll get done during the week, but definitely plan on finishing it on Saturday. That'll be a good reason not to go on the shop hop. I'd really like to go to the two shops (Patched Works and The Quilted Basket) we briefly went to on the last shop hop. But I think I might wait until the weather is nicer and just go on my own so I can spend as much time shopping drooling as I want.

No comments: