Monday, March 23, 2009

Friendship Card

I finished my 2nd Patchwork Party Spring 2009 - Friendship Card. Sorry it's pretty dark. This block caught my eye when I was looking at all the blocks for the "party". I was a little worried though that I wouldn't get it to come out because the pieces have to be accurate to match up correctly. I worried for nothing because it turned out great. (Better than some of my previous ones actually.) It really was easy to make with the templates.

I received two more blocks in the mail today. I'm trying to make the blocks as I receive them so they don't end up sitting in the closet. I only ordered six blocks this month. The other six blocks and finishing kit will get ordered next month.

1 comment:

Yvette said...

That really is a gorgeous block. I think this Patchwork Party is the nicest in all the ones I have seen. Which finishing kit did you order?