So far this morning I finished another Patchwork Party block and put the final border on the top from Judy's Quilt-Along. (I'll post pictures later.)
My goals for the rest of the weekend:
- Work on the other two Patchwork Party blocks.
- Go to quilt show
- Exercise - either walk outside or on treadmill
- Read through class exercises and work on graded assignments
- Go to work?
- Go grocery shopping. Make scalloped potatoes and ham tomorrow. Yum!
- Work on Rose Garden project
- Get going away gift for my friend/co-worker - she's being permanently laid off and her husband lost his job in January.
We also had a little excitement last night. Apparently the one goose flew into the dog kennel while they were outside. The boys had her pinned down and ripped a bunch of feathers off her back. Thankfully they didn't kill her or bite her, there was minimal blood, because hubby was pretty furious as it was. I understand why he'd be mad but they ARE dogs and they ARE animals and the goose was in THEIR kennel. Several years ago they got out of the kennel and killed a couple of our ducks....hubby was MAD. Hopefully the goose doesn't make that mistake again. Actually I'm still trying to figure how she got high enough to clear the fence because our geese are fat from eating all day. Usually they are lucky if they can get 2 feet off the ground.
OK time to get off the computer and get busy! Pictures coming later.