Yesterday I was looking at the list of vendors for the Chicago Quilt Show and, even though it's still a month away, I'm starting to get excited about going. I've started making a list to keep me focused. I hope to stay busy using fabric the next couple of weeks so my numbers aren't so staggering that weekend.
My numbers to date:
- Fabric Added: 0 yards
- Fabric Added to Date: 43 yards
- Fabric Used: 7.75 yards
- Fabric Used to Date: 69.50 yards
- Net Used: 26.50 yards
- Finish Step 4 of the Quilt-Along
- Cut binding, machine sew to front and work on hand sewing the 30s Pinwheel Stars
- Finish loading Snapshots in Pink
- Finish the Feathered Star for the Washington Medallion
- Start a new project?