Monday, March 16, 2009

Weekend Summary

Good thing I made a lot of progress on Friday because Saturday and Sunday were kind of a bust. Sunday I felt run down. I'm not sure if I'm getting sick or something else. I haven't been watching what I'm eating as well as I should so that could be it too. Plus Saturday night I smacked my foot into the end table so Sunday my baby toe was all black & blue and hurt when I walked.

I'm not sure how much sewing I'll get this week since my online class starts today. I should get that done first before I do any sewing. Plus it's finally nice outside. Today we're in the 50s so I might want to spend some time outside too.

My goals for the weekend are:
  • Make Apple Cider Medallion Blk#4
  • Finish quilting 30s Pinwheel Stars
  • Work on Step 4 for Dogs in the Doghouse (Judy's Quilt-Along) - need to finish last border
  • Cut and piece binding for 30s Pinwheel Stars - I pulled out my container of 30s fabrics.
  • Work on feathered star for Washington Medallion - almost done

No comments: