Monday, April 6, 2009

Mystery Quilt

Here is a picture of the mystery quilt top without borders. I finished adding the borders on tonight, but didn't get a picture. The pattern is in the book Mystery Quilts by Rita Fishel.




I'm trying to decide what I should start next (feel free to comment since I'm undecided and eventually will make them ALL).
  1. Teal/Brown/Cream top which would use stash. The pattern is Double Dip from the book Quilt Cravings.
  2. A Haunting We Will Go - Halloween wallhanging from a magazine last year.
  3. Portobello Market - from the fabric collection last year
  4. Sherbet Stars - Buggy Barn kit

Tomorrow - Brewers vs. Giants!!! I can't wait! I hope to leave work early so I can watch it on TV. A week from today we'll be at Miller Park.

1 comment:

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

Nice job on the mystery quilt! any project would be great!!!