Sunday, April 5, 2009

Week #14 Stash Report

My stash report is pretty boring this week. Since I worked so much I had limited sewing time. No stash out. My monthly FQ bundle (Aviary) came which was 3 yards. I have the mystery blocks sewn into rows. I will hopefully finish the top soon.

My numbers to date:
  • Fabric Added: 3 yards
  • Fabric Added to Date: 46 yards
  • Fabric Used: 0 yards
  • Fabric Used to Date: 74.75 yards
  • Net Used: 28.75 yards
Goals for the week:
  • Finish homework & quiz TODAY!!!
  • Finish sewing rows together on mystery quilt
  • Work on next Patchwork Party block
  • Watch or listen to Brewers games!!!
  • Work on Apple Cider Medallion block

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

But you're still ahead of the game, and that's good this early in the year!

Lori in South Dakota said...

You're not in the hole, so any numbers are good!!