My Knitting List

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Week #14 Stash Report

My stash report is pretty boring this week. Since I worked so much I had limited sewing time. No stash out. My monthly FQ bundle (Aviary) came which was 3 yards. I have the mystery blocks sewn into rows. I will hopefully finish the top soon.

My numbers to date:
  • Fabric Added: 3 yards
  • Fabric Added to Date: 46 yards
  • Fabric Used: 0 yards
  • Fabric Used to Date: 74.75 yards
  • Net Used: 28.75 yards
Goals for the week:
  • Finish homework & quiz TODAY!!!
  • Finish sewing rows together on mystery quilt
  • Work on next Patchwork Party block
  • Watch or listen to Brewers games!!!
  • Work on Apple Cider Medallion block

2 comments:

Stephanie D. said...

But you're still ahead of the game, and that's good this early in the year!

Lori in South Dakota said...

You're not in the hole, so any numbers are good!!