Sunday, August 23, 2009

Week #34 Stash Report

The weather has been pretty cool/rainy this week, so I got in some sewing time. I finished the Deck the Halls top and started on A Haunting We Will Go. I used 6 yards and added nothing! So a pretty good week I'd say!

Here are my numbers to date:
  • Fabric Added: 0 yards
  • Fabric Added to Date: 98 yards
  • Fabric Used: 6 yards
  • Fabric Used to Date (goal 150): 119 yards
  • Net Used: 21.00 yards
I know that this year isn't over yet, but I've already been thinking about next year's stashbusting/quilting goals. I have half of a closet and one dresser filled with kits/PIGS (projects in grocery sacks) that I've decided will be my priority the rest of this year and next year. Also on my list is to work on the ever growing pile of tops waiting to be quilted, which I'll work on during the winter months.

1 comment:

Lori in South Dakota said...

You are just whizzing along!