Friday, August 21, 2009

Deck the Halls Top


Deck the Halls is now a top. (The pattern is from Frosted Memories.) It's been added the huge pile of tops waiting to be quilted. I think I need to set aside a weekend to just quilt tops, but I so would rather piece them than quilt them. Speaking of piecing, I am now starting to work on cutting fabric for the A Haunting We Will Go top which was in the Quick Quilts November 2008 issue.

I also am going to start making blocks for the Patchwork Party Winter 2008 top. There is a new Patchwork Party Fall edition starting Sept. 1, but I don't really care for the fabric line so I decided to work on one that I already have here instead.


2 comments:

Karen said...

I just love it. Do you quilt on your sewing machine or do you have some type of frame set-up?

Lady Beekeeper said...

That is one of my favorites. I want to do something like that.