Sunday, October 11, 2009

Week #41 Stash Report

I'm starting a trend here.....lucky number 7! I added another 7 yards this week when I went to a local quilt shop that will be closing in a couple of weeks. How could I pass up 40% off on books, patterns and 40-50% off on fabric (but only if you bought 2 yard cuts)?!?! Last year I would have probably brought home 30 yards. Not to say that I won't go back the final week, but we'll see.

I cut 3 more yards of fabric for He Loves My Daisies. I finally quilted a top yesterday! I looked at my notes and I loaded the backing for this top in March! I was worried that my Voyager would be mad for ignoring it for so long, but apparently it liked having the spring/summer off because it worked like a dream! 3/4 of a yard was cut for binding.

Here are my numbers to date:
  • Fabric Added: 7.00 yards
  • Fabric Added to Date: 119.50 yards
  • Fabric Used: 3.75 yards
  • Fabric Used to Date (goal 150): 132.00 yards
  • Net Used: 12.50 yards
Goals this Week: Continue working on He Loves My Daisies, finish binding Snapshots in the Pink, and load another top for quilting.

2 comments:

Lori in South Dakota said...

my machine has been on vacation too, hope she remembers what "we're" doing!

Dianne B. in England said...

I love your new fabrics -- that first blue is especially dreamy. :) Take care, Dianne