Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bonkers

Bonkers....that's me.  It's not even Christmas yet, and I'm already thinking about gifts that I can make my family for NEXT Christmas!!!  The gift would be socks.  Hello!!!  I haven't even knitted ONE sock, much less a PAIR.  Nothing like counting your chickens before they hatch!  Once I get my sweater knit, I'm going to try making a sock.  We'll see what a reality check it'll be!  The joke may be on ME!

I worked half a day today and have the rest of the week off.  When I got home, I worked for an hour on re-acquainting myself with re-folding my stash.  As you can tell, there are still a couple shelves that need to be re-folded, but I'm pleased how it's looking.  Even managed to empty out 3 shipping boxes from under my sewing table.  Two big plastic tubs under there yet and FQ bundles, but it's getting closer.



The funny part was that hubby walked in while the doors were open on the cabinet.  He just stared and said "You have a lot of fabric".  I chuckled inside thinking, boy if you only knew one side of the closet is just as full and the other side has kits and FQs in it; and then there are the secret hiding spots in other rooms.  My lips are sealed.

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

OH, your stash is looking wonderful!! I need to get mine organized! lol

Your poor hubby! Thinking that was all you had! :)