Monday, December 21, 2009

Future Projects

While I was looking around the sewing room, I figured I'd take pictures of some of the future projects I want to work on. 

Animal Party (left) - This was a kit that I bought.  I need to pull out some cream fabric because I'm making it bigger than the kit.  On the right is either Birdseye (Miss Rosie's Quilt Co) or a fall pineapple block quilt.


Winter White (Miss Rosie's Schnibble) using Shangri-la charms.  A red, white & black quilt from the book Quilts on the Double.


Sweet Escape (Miss Rosie's again....I'm starting to see a pattern).  I hadn't planned on making this in Gypsy Rose (the same as used on the pattern cover), but that happened to be the only layer cake that I had so I ordered a second so I had enough to make the top.



3 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I love Miss Rosie's!! I have Jellystone to make in browns and pinks! I can't wait to get started on that!

Lady Beekeeper said...

Looking forward to all your projects in 2010. You do such incredible projects and I am always amazed at how much you can get done, so quickly!

Merry Christmas!

Gina said...

Nice projects. I haven't decided what I want to work on yet

Love and hugs Gina xx