Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday Therapy

I went into work early this morning because the weather was DSC05206supposed to get bad in the afternoon.  It’s been steadily snowing since last night.  I finished with my work around 10:00 so at 10:30 I headed home.  The roads weren’t very good, but I took it slow and thankfully there weren’t too many other people on the road at that time.  When I got home I shoveled off the porch and in front of the garage doors in case my FIL came over to plow.

Then it was time for some therapy…sewing and knitting therapy that is!  First I made the binding for Baby Here and sewed it to the front.  (Sorry, no picture of the binding.)  I started hand-sewing it to the back. 

DSC05207When I needed a break, I decided to make the backing for Recipe for Friendship since I want to get that quilted this weekend.  After all of that, I needed a little break so sat down to watch some programs that were on the DVR and knit another couple rounds on my sock.  Two more inches to go and I’ll be ready for the next class.

DSC05209Lastly, I worked on the “T” blocks (as I call them) for Morning Splash.  I really wanted to start a new stash project, but made myself work on these instead.  They’re coming together better than the first time I tried making them, but I don’t foresee making these after this quilt is done.

I think I made a LOT of progress during my therapy session.  I have more therapy sessions scheduled for the weekend!  ;0)

 Amy

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

All of it is looking good!! Is your next sock class this week or next week?

Are you doing the Quilt-A-Thon this weekend?? I hope to get lots done! :)