Monday, February 8, 2010

Weekend Quilts is Here!

Looky what was in our mailbox today…my copy of Weekend Quilts by Judy Laquidara!  Now I need to get caught up with my BOMs and Morning Splash so I can start one.  I’m thinking Lacy Lou or Winter Break.

DSC05196

I started by finishing the Month 3 Cobblestone Lane blocks.  I’m caught up with that BOM for now.

CL3-8Feb10

We’re supposed to get snow tonight.  The total is questionable since each radio/news station says something different.  The last I heard they said 7-10 inches for our area.  I’ll see what it looks like in the morning, but I’ll probably work until noon and then head home since it’s supposed to snow heavier in the afternoon.  I’ll work on the binding for Square Dance and Baby Here if I do get home early.

Amy

2 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

*GASP* You ordered a BOOK?!?!?! lol

I have Judy's first book, but haven't made anything from it. How do you like this book?

And your blocks look great! I think.... :)

Gina said...

I see the quilt has already been claimed

Love and hugs Gina xxx