Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Latest Progress on Easy Breezy

After TINKing (unknitting) a couple times yesterday, I've finally started on the neckline.  I worked on it a little more this afternoon.  Not the best picture, but I would be extremely bummed if I dropped a bunch of stitches to take a picture.  The ribbing looks like a heart.  I really am liking the pattern, but I will definitely use a different brand on yarn next time.  I'm not really liking this Yarn Bee brand, but I didn't know any better at the time.


2 comments:

Lady Beekeeper said...

I received a blog award this week, and after much consideration decided to accept it, along with the request to pass it along to 12 other bloggers who "inspire others with positivity and creativity." You are on my list. Congratulations! Your Sunshine Award is waiting for you on my blog. Thank you for brightening my days. Pennyquilts.blogspot.blog

Darling Jill Quilts said...

It's looking great!!! Fantastic!!