Thursday, April 1, 2010

March Goals - How Did I Do?

All in all March was a pretty productive month, not necessarily on finishes, but making progress.  I was totally shocked to see how much time I spent knitting this month.  I guess knitting during my lunch hour adds up.  
  • 16.25 hours in the sewing room
  • Finished the binding on Square Dance
  • Started Birdseye - 36 of 121 nine patches complete; 1 of 25 star blocks complete
  • 70.25 hours spent knitting
  • Finished the second sock to make my first pair
  • Started the first Chili sock - need to do the heel
  • Made huge progress on the Easy Breezy sweater - 3/4ths complete
  • 17.3 miles walked/slogged - better than the previous month, but not quite where I need it to be.  Now that the weather is getting warmer, this number should increase.

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

You got tons done!!! Woo hoo!!!