Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 21 Stash Report

Some progress was made this week!!!  Birdseye is now a top so I started Grape Jam which I've used 3 yards so far.  No fabric was added this week.  Now if only I could say that about yarn!  :0(


Here are my numbers:

~ Fabric Used this Week: 3 yards
~ Fabric Used YTD:  52 yards

~ Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
~ Fabric Added YTD: 34.25 yards

~ Net Usage: +17.75 yards

Go to Judy’s blog and see how others did with their stashbusting this week.

Goals for the Week:

~ Continue working on Grape Jam
~ Start cutting Claire bag
~ Continue working on Melbourne sweater back


4 comments:

Penny said...

Wow! Your Birdseye top is fantastic. That took a lot of sewing. Three yards out is great. Oh....and we are not reporting yarn. This is not a yarn report so no feeling bad. ;0)

Barb in Mi said...

Birdseye looks beautiful! Congrats to a finished top!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Yeah, no more yarn!! lol

Great top!! Good lookin' report!! :)

Lori said...

I love that top, but wow--there are lots of pieces! I look forward to seeing grape jam.