Saturday, July 17, 2010

UFO - Washington Medallion BOM

This is what it should look like.....



but this is what mine looks like....


I believe the first BOM package arrived in late 2008, but I put it off because the first block was the feathered star (kind of intimidating for me)!  Early 2009, I finally decided to take the plunge and make it.  It turned out pretty darn good if I do say so myself.  After that I think I needed break (or more likely I got sidetracked by some other project).  Regardless, I've pulled out Step 2 and plan to work on it again soon.  I've put the feathered star on my design wall as a motivator (and reminder).

3 comments:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Your star looks fantastic!!! I can't wait to push you to finish the quilt! lol

Yvette said...

I think it turned out fantastic! I have admired this quilt ever since I saw it. It will be nice to see one actually made.

swooze said...

Looks like all downhill from here. The hardest part is done. Your center looks great.