Sunday, July 11, 2010

Week 28 Stash Report

I finished the borders on Judy's Memorial Day QOV this week for a bust of 2.75 yards.


Here are my numbers:

~ Fabric Used this Week: 2.75 yards
~ Fabric Used YTD:  69.00 yards

~ Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
~ Fabric Added YTD: 61.75 yards

~ Net Usage: +7.25 yards

Go to Judy’s blog and see how others did with their stashbusting this week.

Goals for the Week:  Hubby goes back to work tomorrow so I should be able to get more sewing time in again.

~ Finish sewing on Morning Splash border #2 (top and bottom)
~ Start piecing Morning Splash border #3
~ Work on Claire handbag

5 comments:

Barb in Mi said...

Your MDQ is beautiful - great job!

Kathy said...

I love your QOV!

Suzanne said...

The quilt is great-nice color placement!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

I've said before, but that looks awesome!!!

Now, aren't you missing an add? hmmmm.... lol

Amy said...

Beautiful quilt!