Sunday, July 11, 2010

Week of 7/11 To-Do List

I'm a list maker, and I've decided to post this week's list here so I can keep track/add items as I think of them.  Some items are ongoing so it may take a while before they're crossed off, but at the end of the week I'll record my status.
  1. Work on Morning Splash border #3.
  2. Pull fabrics to make Table Time Toppers.
  3. Finish second lining for Claire handbag.
  4. Add patterns/books into inventory spreadsheet.
  5. Work on sorting/cutting scraps (currently 2 medium bins and grocery bag).
  6. Shred old papers.
  7. Cut dogs' nails and trim pads.
  8. Clean microwave.
  9. Work on cleaning out/organizing closet.
  10. Drop off donation box.
  11. Spend an hour entering family tree data into database.
  12. Scan family booklet, baptism and wedding certificates.
  13. Re-attach leader fabric on quilting frame rail.
  14. Drop off family tree books by Mom.
  15. Drop off books I've read by brother.
  16. Re-size and organize pictures on laptop
  17. Backup laptop files.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I'm a huge list maker. I have a cheap diary that I write my weekly list in. It's so satisfying to mark things off as you go along.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Good list!!! But does that last one have anything to do with my latest laptop incident? lol