Sunday, August 29, 2010

FO: Caramello

Caramello is FINISHED!!!  I still need to block it but I couldn't wait until it was blocked to post a picture.  I like how it turned out, although for as much knitting I did, it's not as big as I had thought.  I'm thinking that after blocking it, it will seem bigger.


I'm trying to decide what yarn I should use for my next one.  I had thought about trying a different pattern, but that one uses a larger needle, and I don't have a longer cable for that size.  So I think I'm going to make another Multnomah.  Which if I do, I think it will look nicer with a variegated or semi-solid yarn, so I think I need to look through my stash.

3 comments:

Gina said...

It's lovely. I love the look of the variagated yarn

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Regina said...

It's gorgeous!!! That color so delicious!

Darling Jill Quilts said...

It IS gorgeous!! I can't wait to see how blocking changes the size. Will you do before and after sizings? I still think that you should try and do the blues that you got... I would be very interested to see how that would knit up!