- Start hand sewing binding on to Fall Back in Time - half of a long side is done.
- Finish at least 2 more flying geese sets (Step 4) for Washington Medallion BOM
Piece borders for Sweet SummertimeSweet Summertime is now a flimsie.
- Knit 3 more repeats on Caramello - knit 1 row of a repeat (each repeat is 4 rows).
- Quilt table topper
Hair cut and badly needed coloring Tuesday Pick up dog food
- Cut dogs' nails and trim paws - Riley is done but squirmy Sonny still has to be done.
- Ongoing - Work on piecing backings to use up some stash
- Ongoing - Work on sorting/cutting scraps (currently 2 medium sized bins and grocery bag)
- Ongoing - Enter data into family tree database and organize hard copies
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Week 8/16 To-Do List - Mid-Week Update
Well, it looks like I have my work cut out for me the rest of the week. Monday I was beat and ended up falling asleep on the couch around 6:30 already, so nothing was accomplished. Luckily I'm off tomorrow, and I plan on doing lots of sewing!