Thursday, September 2, 2010

August Accomplishments

Wow, considering I was gone on vacation for a week, I got a lot done in August.  Yay me!  I finally got my quilting bug back and quilted 3 flimsies, made a gazillion (well, it sure seemed like that many) flying geese, and knit my first shawl.
  • Spent 42.5 hours quilting
  • Finished Step 4 of Washington Medallion BOM
  • Started and finished Sweet Summertime
  • Quilted and finished Fall Back in Time
  • Quilted Alpha Buddies (binding is half done)
  • Finished two Cobblestone Lane BOM blocks
  • Started Welcome to My Pad
  • Won 5 Schnibbles patterns from Charming Chatter/Cotton Charm Quilts
  • Spent 41 hours knitting
  • Finished Caramello shawl for my aunt
  • Finished reading Dirty Waters
  • Started and finished reading Desert Heat
  • Started reading Tombstone Courage
  • Donated 4 garbage bags worth of clothing

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

You got a ton done!! Way to go!!! And lots read, too!