Thursday, September 23, 2010

Redwoods Shawl

Hello blogland!  Sorry I've been scarce lately, but it's been crazy busy (at work and home) since we've gotten back from vacation.  There have been a couple free minutes here and there where I've gotten some knitting in.  I cast on this shawl so I had something to knit during and waiting for our flights.  Here are some progression pictures of the Redwoods shawl.

Pre-Vacation

Trinidad, California

Chico, California

On Alcatraz Island (sorry, it was windy and I look horrific so I cut myself out of the picture)

As of tonight - a couple of edging rows done
  
Closeup of edging

Hopefully I'll be back to blogging regularly by next weekend (since my big deadline at work is next Friday.)

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

OH it looks awesome!!! Love the color!!!