My Knitting List

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Redwoods Shawl

Hello blogland!  Sorry I've been scarce lately, but it's been crazy busy (at work and home) since we've gotten back from vacation.  There have been a couple free minutes here and there where I've gotten some knitting in.  I cast on this shawl so I had something to knit during and waiting for our flights.  Here are some progression pictures of the Redwoods shawl.

Pre-Vacation

Trinidad, California

Chico, California

On Alcatraz Island (sorry, it was windy and I look horrific so I cut myself out of the picture)

As of tonight - a couple of edging rows done
  
Closeup of edging

Hopefully I'll be back to blogging regularly by next weekend (since my big deadline at work is next Friday.)

1 comment:

jillquilts said...

OH it looks awesome!!! Love the color!!!