- Pray that hubby's work situation works out - Friday afternoon is the deadline
Continue sewing rows together for "green" project- Go Green is a flimsie
- Cut leftover fabric from Go Green into usable scrap squares/strips
- Start cutting the Eagle quilt.
- Fix Redwood shawl (ripped back to the lifeline and get to re-start the design) - knit 8 rows and put in a lifeline, knit another 3-1/2 more rows and needed to tink back to the lifeline. I'm losing patience with this project.
Wound yarn for the November sock knit-along
- Blog about trip to California
Blog about September accomplishments Haircut on Tuesday
- Get knots out behind Sonny's ears
- Take dogs for shots on Saturday
- Vacuum car
- Clean up garage
- Continue organizing family tree data - updating the obituary list
- Scan family tree data - half of the data is scanned
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
To Do List - Week 10/4 Midweek
Some progress has been made this week.