- Wrap Christmas presents.
- Mail Christmas cards.
- Quilt and finish the Eagle top.
- Quilt and finish the Go Green top.
- Finish knitting hubby's sweater.
- Finish knitting the mystery shawl.
- Get moving...as in exercising.
- Make snack for Snackin's Day at work (Thursday)
- Finish reading The Outlander so I can return it (it's due tomorrow)
- Take a minute to enjoy the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Ten on Tuesday
This week's topic is "to do list". I'm sure I could come up with way more than 10 things to do, but I don't want to put you to sleep. (Let's see if I can get ten this week. Jill noticed that I only listed 9 Christmas movies last week....I'm such a dork sometimes.)