Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

This week's topic is "to do list".  I'm sure I could come up with way more than 10 things to do, but I don't want to put you to sleep.  (Let's see if I can get ten this week.  Jill noticed that I only listed 9 Christmas movies last week....I'm such a dork sometimes.)
  1. Wrap Christmas presents.
  2. Mail Christmas cards.
  3. Quilt and finish the Eagle top.
  4. Quilt and finish the Go Green top.
  5. Finish knitting hubby's sweater.
  6. Finish knitting the mystery shawl.
  7. Get moving...as in exercising.
  8. Make snack for Snackin's Day at work (Thursday)
  9. Finish reading The Outlander so I can return it (it's due tomorrow)
  10. Take a minute to enjoy the hustle and bustle of the holidays.

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Well, you didn't have to admit to the 9 on your blog! I should have giggled with your privately.. lol

Great list!!! I did make up my list, but no way am I sharing it on my blog! lol