Friday, December 31, 2010

What I've Been Working On

Yesterday I completed two more Infinity Star blocks.  Then I cut the pieces for the last 6 blocks so they're ready when I work on it again.


I've also been busy knitting away on Anna, the mystery shawl I started mid-November.  I just finished Clue 4, so one more to go.  Each row is getting shorter so I hopefully can finish the last clue by next weekend so I can get it blocked and delivered to my aunt.


I also decided to dig out Fireworks in Prairie Park and see what I need to finish since I have it on my list for Judy's UFO Challenge.  Tomorrow Judy will be pulling the first number.  I have all the blocks done, but gave up when I couldn't get the correct size on the big flying geese.  So I need to finish those and sew the applique pieces down.  I also started the pieced border, but it's not in the picture below.



2 comments:

Renée's Country Crafts LLC said...

I absolutely love the design in the top picture of your post. I cant wait to see it finished!
Renee

Kim West said...

I have the same finishing pattern for the Prairie Paisley quilt. It is also on my list for Judy's challenge.