Saturday, February 25, 2012

Opinions Please!

Yes, I'm still alive.  I've been doing some knitting and slogging.  But, thanks to Jill, I've become addicted to playing Castleville on Facebook!  Talk about a time suck!

Anyway, back to the subject of my post.  I actually have been working some on the t-shirt quilt.  I have 4 blocks that are 18.5" (wide) by 19" which I'm making as my first row.  The rest of the blocks are 15.5" square.  I'm adding a strip of black on the sides of the smaller blocks to make them come out to 18.5.  Here is where you come in.  Should I add a black strip on the top & bottom or leave it as is?  I think I know what the answer will be, but just wanted to see what everyone else thought.  There will be grey sashing too. 



1 comment:

Regina said...

could you size the smaller ones up with the black and then scatter the bigger ones around the quilt so it is not so obviously sashed and unsashed ones???