Square up last 5 t-shirts- done
- Cut sashing for t-shirt quilt - nope, ended up having to border smaller blocks
- Start sewing sashing to t-shirt blocks. - nope
- Start Part 7 of Washington Medallion (6 parts left to go) - prepped for paper-piecing
Weave in ends on Mork- done Finish Milanese Loop for The Loopy Ewe 1Q Challenge (use yarn with silk in it) / Madelinetosh Toshdown- done
- Start Fuyu (cowl) - another Toshdown project - nope
- Start Vodka Gimlet (cardigan) - body is done; need to do collar and sleeves
Log at least 30 miles of walking/slogging for the 100-mile Challenge/my Virtual Walk- logged 37.88 miles (206.61 miles left to virtual destination - Walnut Grove, MN)
- Participate in the Seroogy's 5K Run/Walk - it was only 5 degrees, but I did it!
- Started playing Castleville - hours spent playing - TOO MUCH!
- Spent 4.5 hours quilting
- Spent 43 hours knitting (knitting time took quite a hit since I've started playing Castleville)
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Review of February Goals
It's not quite over yet, but here's what I've been up to in February...