Friday, August 30, 2013

Knitting Report - Week Ending 8/30/13

After my splurge last week, I have stayed away from poking buttons (except for ordering a knitting bag).   I finished my Hitchhiker which used 1 skein.

My numbers will be frozen like this for at least a month while I'm knitting my sweater. Although I might take a little break and cast on a hat or something small for a quick finish.

Used this Week:  1 skein
Used since August:  5 skein

Added this Week:  0 skeins
Added since August:  51 skeins

Net Used since August:  -46 skeins

I did not buy any patterns this week, although I did "favorite" a few in Ravelry.

Visit Judy's blog to see how others are doing on their knitting report.

1 comment:

Judy Laquidara said...

Those big projects do take a long time to finish but when you do finish, it will be so nice! What knitting bag did you get?