Friday, September 6, 2013

On the Needles - 9/6/13

The back of Gelsomina looks a little different than last week.  Now it's 7 inches long. I was worried that I was going to dislike the moss stitch (still might happen) because it's k1, p1, etc. but so far it's going alright.

Looking at this picture, it looks like I messed up on the moss stitch about 3 inches from the bottom, probably when I did the first decrease. I got a little confused with the instructions. It doesn't look that obvious when I hold it up.  Do I call it a design feature since it will be in the back?



Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles this week.

4 comments:

straythreads said...

pretty pattern and beautiful yarn!

Maggie said...

Beautiful yarn choice. Only you can decide it the mistake will bug you or not...I would probably live with it.

Anonymous said...

Just because you are on Judy's knitting connection, I will share a story from the owner of our local fabric shop (back in the days when folks sewed their own fashions.) She said if someone asks you about a possible error in your work to be free to feel they are much to close to your person and your clothing. The other comment was to roll your eyes and say "I bought it that way." Frankly your place of concern will likely not raise an eyebrow. Be confident and knit on, it's lovely. Stephani in N. TX (Tomazec@aol.com)

Judy S. said...

Great color! It looks like a really nice pattern.