Friday, November 22, 2013

On the Needles - 11/22/13

The sleeves are growing! I had a little more knitting time this week. I feel like I'm forcing myself to keep going on them though. I haven't really felt like knitting much lately. I think I'm ready to move onto something new. I'm sure you all are ready to see something new too. After reading other's blogs/comments, I'm not the only one who has lost the knitting mojo. 

Back to what this post is really about. The sleeves are currently at 12.5 inches. According to the pattern I should knit to 16-3/4 inches but then they'll be too long for my arms. I'll probably knit another 2 or 2.5 inches and then start the sleeve cap.


Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.

3 comments:

Dar said...

Your sleeves are looking great. I love the color you choose. Can't wait to see them all put together with the body of the sweater. Keep going, you'll get there soon.

Judy S. said...

Hang in there! That's going to be such a pretty sweater. Sleeves are tough,kind of like knitting a couple more backs.

Judy Laquidara said...

I'm not tired of seeing it but am anxious to see a finished sweater. It's going to be pretty!!