I have a bunch of pictures to show you this week. Shall we start?
Good News: I am decreasing for the cap sleeve for my sweater.
Bad News: I was not able to finish the cap sleeve for my sweater. Can you see why?
I made a lot of progress last Sunday. I was starting to get tired and should have quit but I tried to get a couple more rows knit. When I picked this up on Tuesday, I noticed an error on the second sleeve. When I did the left twist cable, I must have put the stitches to the back instead of the front. I don't know how to fix it. Well I know what needs to be done, but I've never fixed cables before and I'm not brave enough to try it on my own. I may take it to the local LYS to see if someone there can fix it for me.
Until then, I cast on a hat which is almost done. This is the Steinway hat in Madelinetosh Vintage, colorway Cherry. This hat will go with the scarf I knit for the last Camp Loopy project. (Sorry for the bad lighting.)
Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.