It's still not quite finished, but I did make progress this week. I managed to seam the right side on my day off and started seaming the left side. All that is left to seam is along the sleeve and side of the body. Hopefully I can finish that tonight! Then I just need to weave in the ends.
My year-end goal is to finish Gelsomina and re-knit the buttonband on Charleston Tea. Then I can start the new year with a clean slate. It's still feasible since I'll have a couple days off during the holidays, but hubby may have other plans than me knitting.
Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.