Friday, January 24, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 1/24/14

I finished the Berry Thumbkin mittens this week which used 129 yards. (It really seemed like it used more than that. Funny how quickly it adds up when I bring it IN the house, but how slowly it adds up when I knit it.) Nothing new in although the new Madelinetosh colors at Eat.Sleep.Knit have been calling to me. I'm holding strong so far.

Used this Week: 129 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 3439 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added To Date: 1710 yards

Net Used/Destashed: 1729 yards

It's been 21 days since I last bought yarn!

Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.

One new sweater pattern called out to me this week but I haven't bought it. Brianna is a top-down, seamless pullover loaded with cables and texture. 

2 comments:

swooze said...

Any good candidates in your stash for Brianna?

Beth said...

I am impressed with your numbers!! I am not sure which is harder--not buying yarn or staying on track with weight watchers.