Friday, January 31, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 1/31/14

My numbers haven't changed this week. I have used 1.5 skeins on my current project, but I won't count that until the project is finished. So far I'm holding strong on not buying any yarn (despite someone's attempt at enabling this year....you know who you are). It's been 28 days since I last bought yarn! If I can get past Monday, I'll have beat my personal record of 31 days without buying yarn.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 3439 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added To Date: 1710 yards

Net Used/Destashed: 1729 yards


This week I've been looking at and planning potential yarn purchases for BlueSand (Ravelry link) Cardigan and Mango Smoothie pullover.

Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Love both sweaters - Blue Sand is in my favorites and now I may need to add Mango. Sometimes it is so hard to resist buying - your numbers are great.

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Giggle!! You are holding strong in spite of the gift certificate! :)