Friday, February 7, 2014

On the Needles - 2/7/14

It was a busy week but I still managed to knit several inches of Dianthe. I'm on the 4th skein of yarn. It sure takes a long time to USE the yarn compared to how quickly it adds up when I buy. All the more reason to stay away from the yarn shops. I have 1-1/2 chart repeats left before splitting for the armhole.


I will be putting this away for a bit. I am knitting a cowl for Ravellenic 2014 so that will be my priority until it's done.

My next sweater project, probably Irish Coffee (Ravelry link) or Sambuca (Ravelry link), is going to be top-down. I miss being able to try on as I'm knitting.

Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.


3 comments:

Ramona said...

Love the pattern in this piece. It's really coming along nicely.

Teresa in Music City said...

Your sweater is looking marvelous!!!

Dar said...

What a pretty pattern. It's coming along beautifully.