Friday, February 14, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 2/14/14

I finished my Meriboo cowl for the Ravellenics games which used 140 yards. Plus it was leftover yarn from a another project so it was a double WIN. Gotta love those quick projects!

Can you believe it's been 42 days since I bought yarn?!?! I am so excited! The first month was tough, but it's getting easier. I think not getting something in the mail was the hardest part. The anticipation of when will it get here? Who doesn't love getting something besides junk mail or bills in the mail? I will have one skein of yarn coming in February from a yarn club. It was already paid for last year so while it will add to my yardage total, it will not break my no buy streak.

Used this Week: 140 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 3580 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added To Date: 1710 yards

Net Used/Destashed: 1870 yards

Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.

1 comment:

Darling Jill Quilts said...

Way to go on the no buy streak!!