Friday, February 21, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 2/21/14

No change from last week's report. There was a small victory though. The Loopy Ewe blogged about their next challenge, and I wasn't even tempted to buy anything. I've gone 49 days without buying yarn!

The yarn club package should be arriving next week. Hubby hasn't made one comment about the lack of "boxes of fun" or other yarny packages in the last month and a half. We'll see if he says anything when the yarn club package arrives.

My favorite pattern released this week is Chloe (Ravelry link, photo from Amy Miller's project page). I absolutely love this cable design! Sadly, the pattern is designed with 15 inches of ease which will look like a tent on me. I still may buy ithe pattern though and create something in CustomFit that would look more appealing on me.



Used this Week: 0 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 3580 yards

Added this Week: 0 yards
Added To Date: 1710 yards

Net Used/Destashed: 1870 yards

Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.


1 comment:

Judy Laquidara said...

Good job on the yarn buying restraint. I love that pattern too but kinda felt the same as you about the ease. I'm going to wait and see what some of the people look like wearing it once I see someone with my body build on their project page.

So far, I've not ordered for the Loopy Challenge either.