Not too much knitting progress this week. I finished mitten #1 and started on mitten #2 but I had to rip the hand part out. The pattern is K2, P2, and I forgot at the beginning of each side I started with a K2 so the edge would be all knit stitches. After I took the picture last night, I managed to get all but the last gusset increase done. I'm hoping I can finish mitten #2 by the weekend.
I don't know why, but some blog comments aren't being forwarded to my email. The pattern I'm using for the mittens is Little Garter Checks and it's free.
Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.