Friday, October 10, 2014

Yarn Report - Week Ending 10/10/14

I think the cooler weather is stirring up my hibernating instincts. I'm like a squirrel gathering all of his/her acorns/nuts in preparation for the cold winter, except for me I'm stocking up on yarn. This week I received a one time 15% discount at Eat.Sleep.Knit from one of their Yarnathon challenge.

Upper left is Malabrigo Rios in Feathered Teal, Madelinetosh Pashmina in Dahlia (it's really supposed to be purple, not red), Yarn Love Anne Shirley in Ochre, and Malabrigo Sock in Lettuce.


On a positive note, I'm way behind compared to the amount of yarn that I bought last year.

Used this Week: 0 yards
Used/Destashed To Date: 8,112 yards

Added this Week: 3,810 yards
Added To Date: 29,113 yards

Net Used/Destashed: (21,001) yards


Visit Judy's blog to see other yarn reports.

No comments: