Friday, October 17, 2014

On the Needles - 10/17/14

Technically it's not on any needles at the moment. Heathered has one sleeve complete!


Then I decided to cast on my last Loopy Academy project - mittens since this has a deadline and Heathered doesn't. Let me tell you, always trust your instincts! I was thinking I should knit a couple more rows before the decreases but I followed the pattern instead and it's a little short. I had to add a couple extra decrease rows to make it a little longer.


Visit Judy's blog to see what others have on their needles.

3 comments:

Judy S. said...

Love your mittens, Heathered also. What's your mitten yarn? It's very pretty.

Mary said...

Your sweater looks great. Love your mittens, color and pattern.

Ramona said...

Your mittens are lovely! I love the pattern. Is it available for purchase? Your sweater is beautiful and looks like it will be very warm.